- Lightweight, long-handled shopping bag by Neutral®
- 100% certified organic cotton. Fairtrade certified.
- EU Ecolabel for environmental excellence
- Production powered by renewable energy
- Reinforced at stress points to make it last
- The nerdiest possible bag for your puzzles and other goodies
- One tree planted for every bag sold
- Bag size: 38cm x 42cm. Handles: 66cm
Cloudberries ‘I Quite Like Puzzles’ Bag by NeutralOut of Stock
Do you quite like puzzles? So do we! That’s why, together with the Danish brand Neutral, we’ve designed this awesomely nerdy tote bag. It’s the perfect everyday bag, or the ideal gift wrap for a couple of our fun puzzles!
Designed with the planet in mind, these bags are completely reusable and eco-friendly, with enough space for two of our 1000-piece puzzles… or maybe a bag of groceries! The long handles make it comfy enough to carry over your shoulder all day long, and the subtle Fairtrade tag helps show off your eco-credentials. Show how much you love puzzles with our fun design on one side, and let people know about the work we’re doing to plant trees in the world’s most fragile ecosystems with our one tree planted logo.
As you’d expect, this bag is made from 100% certified organic cotton, and has been awarded an EU Ecolabel for environmental excellence. What’s more, its production was powered by renewable energy, and it’s been reinforced at key stress points to make it last a lot longer. Why not treat yourself, or make a fellow Puzzle Nerd® happy?
Cloudberries 'I Quite Like Puzzles' Bag by Neutral
Out of stock