Bit of a puzzle nerd? Wanna meet like-minded puzzlers? Or simply looking to make new pals? Well, you’ve come to the right place! Whether you’re looking for a friend to share your puzzle struggles with, or someone to swap and share designs with, we’re here to help.
Yep, that’s right: we’re turning this very blog post into a meeting place for puzzlers. If you want to give it a go, it’s super simple to get started. Just write a line or two about yourself in the comments section below. You can write anything you like (see below for some topic ideas) but it’s a good idea to include something about yourself, and what you’d like to chat about.
Important bit: make sure you include your email address in the post itself (not just the email field) so that people can reach out to you. It’s a good idea to write your email in this format: hello[at]cloudberries.co.uk so your message doesn’t get eaten by our spam filter.
If you’re a bit too shy to post here yourself, that’s okay… just keep your eye on the comments below and send a message to the puzzler (or puzzlers!) that seem like a good match. Be sensible, stay safe, and let the good times roll – puzzlers are a lovely bunch, and we hope this idea can help to kick-start some new friendships!
44 puzzle-based topics to help break the ice
- What’s your favourite puzzle ever?
- What’s the longest time you’ve spent on one puzzle?
- Why jigsaw puzzles?
- What’s the largest jigsaw puzzle you’ve done?
- What was the weirdest puzzle experience you’ve ever had?
- Have you ever heard of this puzzle before?!
- If you were a puzzle, what design would you be and why?
- How much of a puzzle nerd are you? Side note: take our quiz here to find out!
- Did you know (insert puzzle trivia here)?
- Here are 3 of my favorite puzzle accessories
- Any puzzle tips and tricks you’d like to share?
- Look at this cool puzzle I just finished/am working on!
- Any cool puzzle discounts and deals you know of?
- Experiences of ‘cute’ pets stealing and/or messing with your puzzles
- Important stuff you really should be doing instead of talking about puzzles
- On a scale of 1 to 10, how impulsive are you when it comes to buying puzzles?
- Ever heard of a puzzle tracker? If yes, how have you personalised yours? (Try our free puzzle tracker here)
- Help! I can’t solve this puzzle!
- I’m new to puzzling… what other brands do you recommend?
- Have you ever skipped work for a puzzle?
- What do you do when you’re not puzzling?
- What jigsaw puzzle gift should I get for this person I know?
- What do you get out of puzzling?
- Which puzzle accounts do you follow in Insta? There’s a list here to get you started!
- If you had one puzzle nerd wish, what would it be?
- What does your puzzle space look like?
- Check out this funny puzzle meme I found: Here’s a goodun
- How did you get into puzzling?
- What do you think is the most effective puzzling strategy?
- Share your puzzle pet peeves
- What jigsaw puzzles should I do next?
- Any cool puzzle events you’ve heard about?
- What’s the most challenging puzzle you’ve ever seen?
- What do you think is the future of jigsaw puzzles?
- Music and/or podcast recommendations while puzzling. Why not start by trying these?
- Fun things to do with a jigsaw puzzle after you’ve solved it. Here’s an article to get you started
- Worst puzzles you’ve tried
- Share your best puzzling experiences
- Check out my puzzle collection!
- I’m interested in … -themed puzzles! What about you?
- How do you frame a jigsaw puzzle?
- Your puzzle heroes: Share the puzzling legends you look up to!
- What would be your worst puzzle nightmare? Mine is …
- Who do you puzzle with?