These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of our Crowdsourced Puzzle tool, located at www.cloudberries.co.uk/crowd.
By accessing the tool we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use the tool if you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions set out on this page.
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of the United Kingdom. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Cloudberries and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Cloudberries. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Cloudberries for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Cloudberries
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Cloudberries
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Cloudberries
- Redistribute content from Cloudberries
Copyright and moral rights
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post content on our site and have the necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- Contributions do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- Contributions do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- Contributions will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to remove contributions that are malicious or otherwise deemed, at Cloudberries sole discretion, to be detrimental to the overall aims of the Crowdsourced Puzzle project. request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.